Brother countrymen and compatriots Indonesia I love this day we commemorate the 105 national revival.
From 1596 to 1945, our nation was colonized by foreign colonialism. Regardless they are the Dutch, English, Spanish, Portuguese or Japanese, they are the same. Our nation has been enslaved by them, a variety of natural resources and human resources have been slashed by them.
Fortunately, in 1908 the fate of our ancestors realized the misfortune of the Indonesian nation, with the emergence of unity consciousness arose a sense of community amongst the colonized. Ethnicity, language, customs fused together, become one determination: One of Indonesia, Indonesia Merdeka.
Video Indonesian War of Independence 1945-1949
Year 1945 - 1950 our fathers and others have dying for this nation's independence, during these periods of newborns named Indonesia experienced many shocks, but during that time we did survive.
Year 1950-1965 our nation grow in various forms of division and conflict, but all of it is to educate people into adulthood.
1965-present young generation trying to foster progress in various forms and fields, despite any mistakes made we can accept and forgive them.
Now the older generation has passed, there is only us, yes me and you!
- Are our young people can only be slacker generation and consumption? Their days are filled with many social networking status updates and desires instantly famous!
- Are our young people can only demo and brawl? almost every day on television news demo full of news that anarchists or brawl is everlasting!
- Is the younger generation we've broken all by pornography and drugs? How many of our young women being raped or forced through social networks economically squeezed into a drug addict!
- Are our young people want excision with the dreaded "motorcycle gang member" or a thuggish organization?
You certainly can menambahkaaneka other questions according to the level of your insight!
Now in 2013 we have been an independent nation from the colonialist physical occupation, but let us realize the economic, social, cultural and technology as a nation we are still colonized.
- In the economic field we remember our economic progress in 1996 diporak torn by their capitalist.
- In the social culture teens realize how many of our young generation destroyed by what we call social networking, events due to the large spectacle rape pornography.
- In the field of technology we realize also how we made you drool with various promotions iphone, Ipad, tablet, or a variety of products such technology.
I'm not a hypocrite, I also have 2 facebook accounts, account 5 blocks, 1 twetter account. So far my account that I use to help advance this nation, including the blog you are reading this. Healthy Internet and social networks let us Budayakan polite, as we receive school lessons first: take the good, take advantage as much as possible, avoid / do not do that bad.
On this occasion, allow me to invite you all to the spirit mengelorakan Indonesia is ours, we are not willing to be a colony of this nation in various forms, let us rise up brothers united we donate all our abilities in all areas of your ability all, to promote the Indonesian nation.